What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your computer, smartphone or tablet when you access a website. It allows the website to recognise your device and store information about your preferences or previous actions.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. However, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Our website uses both "session" and "persistent".
- when you visit our website
- what you view on our website
- your browser type and version
- your operating system
- other similar information
Removing & blocking cookies
You have the option to both delete cookies already stored on your computer and/or prevent cookies from being stored in the future. Here's how in each browser:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Clear cookies and turn off cookies
- Google Chrome: Clear cookies and turn off cookies
- Safari: Clear cookies and turn off cookies
Clearing and blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience, as sections of our website may become unavailable to you. Cookie management tools from your browser won't remove Flash cookies.